“7 Steps that Guarantee Your Trade Show Exhibit Booth Is Filled With People Interested In Learning More about Your
Trade Show Product or Service”
By Eric T. Anderson
A Trade Show Expo is a wall of noise and confusion; on top of that you are surrounded by the competition.
In addition there are numerous questions that need to be answered when planning your Tradeshow?
- Selecting a Show
- Setting goals
- Targeting your market
- Training the staff
- Booth construction
- Finalizing the budget
- Floor space
- Union fees
- Drayage charges
- Personal cost
- Travel expenses
Those are great questions, but the least of your concerns, if you can not answer the single most important question.
How on earth are we going to Stop
These People and Bring Them into Our
Trade Show Exhibit Booth?
Until you come up with a great answer to that question. The success of your Trade Show will be in jeopardy.
Here are a few ways to make sure your Trade Show Exhibit Booth is filled with people.
- If you have products make sure they are on display ABOVE the eye level of the audience. This way more people can see what you have to offer.
- All presenters in your booth must be on a platform of some sort for the same reason I just mentioned and more importantly it displays your presenters as experts. People are Preconditioned to giving there undivided attention to something that is presented on stage.
- Make sure all presenters have a microphone. The larger the show the more important this is people must be able to hear you or you will fail.
- Have something or someone that is going to ATTRACT people to your Trade Show Exhibit Booth. You must stand out CANDY is not going to do it.
- Have Premiums to give to people. Make sure you get their information in exchange for the free gift you are going to give them.
- Bring a presenter onboard that must be able to do three critical things -
- Draw a Big Crowd to your Trade Show Exhibit Booth
- Deliver an INTERACTIVE presentation that communicates the message your trying to get across to the Trade Show Expo attendees
- They must be able to turn over the crowd to your sales associates to continue the process and collect the leads.
- The biggest mistake you can make at a Trade Show is to be BORING. Your company must Stand Out or you will have a hard time succeeding.
As you now know there are many things to consider when planning your next Trade Show, but nothing makes sense unless you have an audience in front of your Trade Show Product or Service believe it or not that is your first step.
Here is what I would like you to do go to http://www.erictyleranderson.com and sign up for Eric Anderson’s FREE online Newsletter about how to succeed at your next Trade Show and Guarantee your Trade Show Exhibit Booth is packed with people allowing you and your team to collect more qualified Leads during your next Trade Show.